"What Problem Do You Want to Solve?" Conversation with Convergent Researchers
Tuesday, May 7, 2019 at 4:00pm
This is a past event.
Norman Topping Tower (NTT), 7409
1441 Eastlake Avenue
, Los Angeles, CA 90033
- What is convergent research?
- Are you interested in addressing a bigger and more complex biological question?
- Is your research addressing the questions you wish to answer?
Come join us for a conversation with researchers from the USC Michelson
Center’s Convergent Science Institute in Cancer (CSI-Cancer) about their
convergent science approach!
Tea, coffee, sandwiches, and snacks will be served.
- James Mason, PhD - Engineer, Assistant Professor of Research
- Ms. Thuy Thuong – Patient, Project Manager
- Jorge Nieva, MD – Physician, Associate Professor of Clinical Research
- Peter Kuhn, PhD – Physicist, Professor, and the Director of CSI-Cancer
Part of the Team Science Success Seminar Series.
Register here : https://sc-ctsi-research-development.ticketleap.com/tea-time-tuesday-team-science-success-seminar-series/