Wealth Management Virtual Engagement Associate (VEA) Program: Info Session
Tuesday, November 8, 2022 2pm to 3pm
About this Event
The Virtual Engagement Associate (VEA) Program is the launching pad for a career at Morgan Stanley. The program was created to support experienced Financial Advisors (FAs) by executing aspects of their individual business development strategies. VEA is divided into two offerings: Digital and Planning.
- Digital VEAs leverage Morgan Stanley’s state-of-the-art tools to help FAs increase client engagement by managing their digital presence via social media and business websites, as well as by creating consistent client-specific communication based on Morgan Stanley’s unique Next Best Action tool.
- Financial Planning VEAs provide dedicated support to FAs by enhancing their financial planning process to produce authentic financial plans for clients and prospects by leveraging Morgan Stanley’s proprietary Goals-Based Planning System.
We’re hosting a series of three (3) VEA Program Info Sessions and one (1) employee panel this fall on the following dates. Please register for the Info Session which best fits your schedule, and we hope you’ll join the panel as well!
- Info Session #1: Thursday, October 27: 10-11am ET
- Info Session #2: Thursday, November 3: 2-3pm ET
- Info Session #3: Tuesday, November 8: 5-6pm ET
- A Day in the Life of a VEA Panel: Monday, November 14: 4-5pm ET
RSVP via the Events tab and selecting Workshops in connectSC to attend and receive webinar details.
External employer-hosted events and activities are not affiliated with the University of Southern California. They are posted on connectSC because they may be of interest to members of the USC community. Inclusion of any activity does not indicate USC sponsorship or endorsement of that activity or event. It is the participant’s responsibility to apply due diligence, exercise caution when participating, and report concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
0 people are interested in this event
No recent activity