Wednesday, August 5 at 11:30am to 12:30pm
Virtual Trojan Talk with the US Navy
A detailed discussion about the US Navy's Nuclear Propulsion Officer Candidate Program. We will cover the application process and highlight the plethora of benefits for joining the program to include:
-Earning up to $199,000 (for up to 30 months) while still in college. Use it for tuition, books, or anything else you need. Have the financial freedom to accomplish your collegiate goals. No uniforms or drills, just the top-notch education you planned for and the chance to graduate DEBT-FREE!
- Tremendous Leadership Experience & Responsibility – FAST
- Unparalleled Benefits Package (medical, dental, retirement)
- Get paid (quite well) for up to 30 months while completing degree
- Excellent Pay with guaranteed raises at 2-years and 4-years
- Government-Funded MBA/JD/MEM and other GradEd opportunities
- Top Secret Clearance – Very marketable to public sector and government/defense contractors
- Leverage leadership and technical experience – excellent private sector prospects
For those who have the ambition, discipline and leadership skills; opportunities are available to become part of an elite group of technically-minded leaders charged with supervising the operation and maintenance of Nuclear Reactors aboard U.S. Navy Aircraft Carriers and Submarines. You will lead Nuclear Power certified sailors to achieve the military goals of our nation, while simultaneously ensuring the safe and reliable generation of power from fission.
RSVP via the Events tab in connectSC to attend and receive webinar details*
*This Trojan Talk is being hosted virtually. All interested participants are required to RSVP. Once registered, you will receive the login details via email.