Friday, January 11, 2019 at 11:00am to 2:30pm
Ronald Tutor Campus Center (TCC), TCC 350/351/352
Los Angeles, CA 90089
Presented by Veterans at Price, Homeland Security Student Organization (HSSO), GPAC, and Price Office of Career Services
Representatives will give an overview:
• What is USAJOBS and how can I find the government job I want?
• What is the Pathways program for recent graduates?
• What GS level should I apply for if I have a masters degree?
• How do I translate my resume into a "federal resume?"
• Can I work part time at Los Angeles Air Force base?
• Information on Non-Appropriation Funding (NAF) hiring
Additionally, a panel of Federal Government Speakers will be speaking about their work from 1:30PM to 2:30PM.
Lunch will be served at 12:00 PM
For more information, please go to: https://www.facebook.com/events/322162725179864/
***Please note there may be program changes due to panelist's schedule conflicts.