Monday, February 12, 2018 at 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Student Union (STU), Trojan Presentation Room (STU B3)
3601 Trousdale Parkway, Los Angeles, CA 90089
Trojan Talk with Triage Consulting Group
Triage Consulting Group is a San Francisco-based healthcare financial consulting firm specializing in addressing the financial needs of healthcare providers in today's dynamic healthcare industry. The company is looking to hire full-time entry level associates. Through on-site consulting, Triage works to maximize cash flow and provide the necessary training for future revenue enhancement. In the last fifteen years, Triage has identified and recovered over $4 billion in underpayments at approximately 700 hospitals nationwide.
As an Associate, you will have real responsibilities and challenges with tremendous growth opportunities there for you to take advantage of - upward mobility, professional experience, technical skills, exposure to high-level executives, and much more. The work is dynamic, the atmosphere energetic, the compensation generous, and the growth potential unlimited.
* Analyze clients' managed care contracts to identify underpayments
* Utilize Triage's database software to audit insurance reimbursement accuracy
* Contact insurance companies to recover additional payments for our hospital clients
* Interact effectively with clients on-site to perform review, provide recommendations, and communicate project results
* Participate in Triage's recruiting and training programs
* Assist in the development and expansion of new client services
RSVP via the Events tab in connectSC to attend*. Note: Arrive early as check in is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
* If you do not attend the Trojan Talk, your resume will not be shared with the hosting organization and your absence will be noted by the employer.
For more information, check the employers interview schedule in the Jobs & Internships tab of connectSC.