Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Student Union (STU), Cardinal and Gold Conference Room (STU B6)
3601 Trousdale Parkway, Los Angeles, CA 90089
Trojan Talk with the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
The Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division (NAWCWD) is an organization within the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) dedicated to maintaining a center of excellence in weapons development for the Department of the Navy (DoN). NAWCWD has two locations in sunny Southern California; China Lake hosting the land test range, and Point Mugu hosting the sea test range. Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division (NAWCWD) supports the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) by providing the warfighter with absolute combat power through technologies that deliver dominant combat effects and matchless capabilities by:
- Performing Research, Development, Acquisition, Test and Evaluation (RDAT&E); logistics, and in-service support for guided missiles, free-fall weapons, targets, support equipment, crew systems, and electronic warfare
- Integrating weapons and avionics on tactical aircraft
- Operating the Navy’s western land and sea range T&E complex
- Developing and applying new technology to ensure battle space dominance
Registration via the following link is required to attend: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__tinyurl.com_ydyb76s9&d=DwIFAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=1b-Xvw-C6xtpYzI48_emhA&m=YTqEGoyHgs0Ez_O4nuiq2Z32pLKLfX-AcWTBSFLRyW4&s=uOVqNrwgxCZXO1teN0EuoCE-itIYn6STzrXKS4kePJ8&e=
Note: Arrive early as check in is on a first-come, first-served basis.
* If you do not attend the Trojan Talk, your resume will not be shared with the hosting organization and your absence will be noted by the employer.
For more information, check the employers interview schedule in the Jobs & Internships tab of connectSC.