Wednesday, September 5, 2018 at 6:00pm to 7:30pm
Student Union (STU), B6
3601 Trousdale Parkway, Los Angeles, CA 90089
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey will be hosting an interactive panel to discuss their Corporate Banking Summer Analyst Positions. During this event you will gain insight on what to expect on the job, requirements of the program, and other details. Join us to learn more about the Summer Analyst Programs at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey!
• Completed junior year of a BA/BS degree with a scheduled graduation of December 2019 or May 2020
• Overall GPA of 3.0
• Proven analytical ability and attention to detail
• Solid leadership and interpersonal skills
• Superior written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
• Business major
• Prior completion of Accounting or Finance coursework
• High degree of academic and extracurricular achievement
• Willingness to commit substantial time and energy to the program
• Geographic flexibility
RSVP via the Events tab in connectSC to attend.* Arrive early as check in is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Read more about how to prepare.
* If you do not attend the Trojan Talk, your resume will not be shared with the hosting organization and your absence will be noted by the employer.
For more information, check theemployers interview schedule in the Jobs & Internships tab of connectSC.