Thursday, August 29, 2019 at 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Student Union (STU), Trojan Presentation Room (STU B3)
3601 Trousdale Parkway, Los Angeles, CA 90089
Trojan Talk with Simon - Kucher & Partners
Hi Class of 2020!
Simon - Kucher & Partners will be on campus to hold an information session on Thursday, August 29th! We’d love to chat with students interested in consulting opportunities at Simon - Kucher & Partners. You can check our website (http://www.simon-kucher.com/en-us/) to learn more, but here a few quick facts:
- Simon-Kucher has helped development stage to Global Fortune 500 Companies address their strategic and marketing challenges.
- We are regarded as the world’s leading pricing advisor and thought leader. We focus on TopLine Power® by helping clients grow their top-line.
- Today we are an international and multilingual team of over 1,200 full-time employees from diverse academic and professional backgrounds in 38 offices across the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and South America.
- In the US we have offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Houston, New York, San Carlos, and San Francisco.
To learn more about Simon - Kucher & Partners and our opportunities, we encourage you to meet with the consulting staff from our firm through at this info session!
See you on campus!
RSVP via the Events tab in connectSC to attend.* Note: RSVP is limited to students that meet employer criteria. Arrive early as check-in is on a first-come, first-served basis.
* If you do not attend the Trojan Talk, your resume will not be shared with the hosting organization and your absence will be noted by the employer. Please note that sharing the attendees’ resumes with the employer does not replace applying to the job postings. For more information, check the employers interview schedule in the Jobs & Internships tab of connectSC.
For more information, check the employers interview schedule in the Jobs & Internships tab of connectSC.