Wednesday, September 5, 2018 at 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Student Union (STU), B3
3601 Trousdale Parkway, Los Angeles, CA 90089
Hi Class of 2019!
Simon - Kucher & Partners will be on campus to hold an information session on September 5, 2018. We’d love to chat with students interested in consulting opportunities at Simon - Kucher & Partners.
You can check our website (http://www.simon-kucher.com/en-us/) to learn more, but here a few quick facts:
- Simon-Kucher has helped development stage to Global Fortune 500 Companies address their strategic and marketing challenges.
- We are regarded as the world’s leading pricing advisor and thought leader. We focus on TopLine Power® by helping clients grow their top-line.
- Today we are an international and multilingual team of over 1,000 full-time employees from diverse academic and professional backgrounds in 36 offices across the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and South America.
- In the US we have offices in Atlanta, Boston, Mountain View, New York, San Francisco and in 2018, we opened a new US office in Chicago.
To learn more about Simon - Kucher & Partners and our opportunities, we encourage you to meet with the consulting staff from our firm through the USC Career Services Office.
See you on campus!
RSVP via the Events tab in connectSC to attend.* Arrive early as check in is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Read more about how to prepare.
* If you do not attend the Trojan Talk, your resume will not be shared with the hosting organization and your absence will be noted by the employer.
For more information, check theemployers interview schedule in the Jobs & Internships tab of connectSC.