Tuesday, March 21 at 2:00pm to 4:00pm
Student Union (STU), B6
3601 Trousdale Parkway, Los Angeles, CA 90089
We're a national non-profit that builds the people power it takes to win hard-fought campaigns and make real change on some of the most important issues of our day. That's why the Fund is hiring people to work all summer long on campaigns for America's leading grassroots action groups to protect the environment and public health across the nation.
When you take a campaign job with the Fund, you’ll work on real-world issues, like global warming, big money in politics, protecting clean water, or stopping the overuse of antibiotics on factory farms. You’ll spend your summer getting real-world training, building the people power it takes to win on these issues, and gaining leadership experience, all while getting paid.
We're hiring for a number of different positions including campaign staff, field managers, and directors for our summer campaign season. There are available positions in our 30+ offices all across the country, so apply today to help make change happen.
Who Are We Looking For?
• Energetic personalities determined to make a difference
• Engaging story-tellers with a passion for environmental and social change
• Self-motivators who turn obstacles into opportunities
• Individuals who persevere when faced with challenge
• Goal orientated leaders
Salary and Benefits:
Campaign Staff earn $450-$650 each week.
Field Managers earn an additional $50-$100 each week.
Healthcare benefits and more.
Leadership and career positions available.
To learn more:
www.summerjobsthatmatter.org or call 1-800-75-EARTH.
RSVP via the Events tab in connectSC to attend*. Note: Arrive early as check in is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
* If you do not attend the Trojan Talk, your resume will not be shared with the hosting organization and your absence will be noted by the employer.