The Future of HR: What's Next?
Wednesday, October 30, 2019 at 8:30am
This is a past event.
Capital Group DTLA, 11th Floor Conference Center
400 S. Hope Street, Los Angeles, CA 90071
John Boudreau (CEO), Michael Arena (Amazon), Jay Conger (CEO), Sharna Wiblen (CEO Affiliate), Lara Sweet (Snap Inc.), Dave Gartenberg (Avanade), and Alan Colquitt (CEO Affiliate)
Click here for the agenda.
Los Angeles, CA
Hosted by The Capital Group
October 29th 8:30am-5pm, October 30th 8:30am-12pm
Will you be ready for 2030 and Beyond? Join CEO and HR leaders for an immersive conversation about the ever-changing landscape and emerging trends affecting the Future of HR.
- What questions arise when you start putting “silicon-based” intelligence with “carbon-based” intelligence?
- How do leaders lead in a complex digital future?
- How do organizations and society ensure the greatest social and economic benefit, and reduce the costs and risks?
- How can HR leaders guide and enhance decisions about leadership, growth and innovation and performance management?
- Future-Proofing HR for Talent and Technology Changes
John Boudreau (Senior Research Scientist, Center for Effective Organizations) & Sharna Wiblen (Assistant Professor, Sydney Business School University of Wollongong and CEO Affiliated Research Scientist)
- Shifting from Human Capital to Social Capital
Michael Arena (VP Talent and Development, Amazon)
- Digital Disruption: Exploring the Implications for Leaders and Leadership Development
Jay Conger (Senior Research Scientist, Center for Effective Organizations), Lara Sweet (Chief People Officer, Snap Inc.) & Greg Veith (former Engineering Services Leader, Microsoft)
- Manager or Machine? Performance Management and the Impact of Digital, AI and Technology
Alan Colquitt (CEO Affiliate Research Scientist) & Dave Gartenberg (CHRO, Avanade)
Who should attend
This dynamic and interactive Thought Leaders Exchange brings together CHROs, leaders of HR and workforce strategy, and their direct reports to meet the future head-on.
This session is intended to be a free flow of information and sharing, so come prepared to share your story and learn from CEO Research Scientists and your peers.