Monday, April 19 at 1:00pm
On April 19, US Secretary of Education Miguel Cardona will join USC Rossier Dean Pedro Noguera for an interview about the American Rescue Plan and a discussion about the law's potential impact, as well as how to create a more effective, engaging and equitable educational future for children through technology.
The event is part of EDTECH WEEK 2021. Presented by USC Rossier and StartEd, EDTECH WEEK is a global education innovation festival featuring a series of remote learning and networking events for the education and workforce learning community.
Other USC Rossier faculty featured during the conference include:
• Alan Arkatov, Founding Director, Center EDGE
• Shaun R. Harper, Executive Director, USC Race and Equity Center
• Mary Helen Immordino-Yang, Director, Center for Affective Neuroscience, Development, Learning and Education (CANDLE)
• Doug Lynch, Senior Fellow
• Anthony Maddox, Professor of Clinical Education
• Erika Patall, Associate Professor of Education and Psychology
• Morgan Polikoff, Associate Professor of Education
EDTECH WEEK is free and runs from April 19 - April 22.
Register for the Noguera-Cardona interview and other EDTECH WEEK events: edtechweek.com/full-agenda