About this Event
OIS has teamed up with Sprintax to provide tax preparation software for non-residents at USC. Sprintax is a web-based tax return preparation system designed exclusively for international students, scholars, teachers, researchers, trainees, and their dependents to aid in preparing US federal and state income tax forms (returns). Recent USC graduates on OPT and OPT STEM can also use Sprintax.
Interested in learning about how to file U.S. taxes? Register for an upcoming open webinar session hosted by Sprintax.
- Thursday February 24th @ 9am – Register here
- Tuesday March 1st @ 11am – Register here
- Monday March 14th @ 12pm – Register here
- Tuesday March 22nd @ 11am – Register here
- Thursday March 31st @ 9am – Register here
- Tuesday April 5th @ 10am – Register here
- Monday April 11th @ 9am – Register here
- Thursday April 14th @ 10am – Register here
- Friday April 15th @ 9am – Register here
0 people are interested in this event