About this Event
Prudential & PGIM’s Virtual Disability Inclusion Student Summit
VIRTUAL EVENT: Friday, April 21, 2023, 11:30am - 2:15pm ET
RSVP via the Events tab and selecting Workshops in connectSC to attend and receive webinar details.
A great place to start your career and even better place to grow your career.
We believe that growing your career is about more than climbing the corporate ladder. It’s about doing work that helps you learn and gets you excited. It’s about adding value and feeling valued in return. It’s about finding a place to start—and recognizing it as a place to succeed.
Sponsored by Prudential’s ADAPT Business Resource Group (BRG), tune into the Virtual Disability Inclusion Student Summit, where representatives from Prudential and PGIM will give you a view into:
○ Talent opportunities at Prudential and PGIM
○ The ADAPT BRG, one of our employee affinity resource groups
○ Prudential and PGIM, our history, and our strategy for success
○ Connect with employees to network virtually
○ Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited bachelor’s program graduating between December 2024 and May 2026
○ Minimum 3.0 GPA strongly preferred
○ Prudential does not provide visa sponsorship for this position. Successful candidates must possess the requisite US employment authorization to be eligible for consideration
○ All majors are welcome to apply!
RSVP by Friday, April 14th, so you don’t miss out on this opportunity to prepare yourself, network, and ask your questions!
External employer-hosted events and activities are not affiliated with the University of Southern California. They are posted on connectSC because they may be of interest to members of the USC community. Inclusion of any activity does not indicate USC sponsorship or endorsement of that activity or event. It is the participant’s responsibility to apply due diligence, exercise caution when participating, and report concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
0 people are interested in this event