Politics, Conflict, and Leadership: Strategies for Attorneys, Mediators, and ADR Professionals with Ken Cloke
Saturday, February 23, 2019 at 1:00pm
This is a past event.
USC Gould School of Law
699 Exposition Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 90089
Join us for a lively discussion and networking opportunity with attorneys and professionals in the alternative dispute resolution (ADR) and conflict resolution field. This event will touch on the following topics:
- Rethinking the Nature of Politics from a Mediation, Legal, and ADR Perspective
- The Causes and Characteristics of Chronic Political Conflicts through the Lens of Mediation and Legal Professionals
- The Importance of Higher Order Interest-Based Skills such as Dialogue, Mediation and Collaborative Negotiation in Democratic Processes and Implications for Mediators and Attorneys
- Politics, Leadership, Law and Conflict: Lessons for Mediators and Attorneys
- Leadership Competencies and the Role of Female Lawyers and Mediators in Conflict Resolution
USC Gould School of Law, a State Bar of California-approved MCLE provider, certifies that this activity qualifies for minimum continuing legal education credit in the amount of 1 hour.
Register to attend here: http://bit.ly/uscadrfeb23event