Placement Exams for Orientation Participants ONLY
Monday, August 13
Welcome to USC! If you are a new student and need to take a foreign language placement exam, check the USC Orientation website for dates and times.
• Incoming Freshmem take exams on DAY 1 of Orientation.
• Incoming Transfer students take exams the DAY BEFORE Orientation.
- Photo ID is required.
- Know your USC ID number.
- No registration is necessary. There is no registration fee.
- Arrive 10 minutes before exam starts.
- The exam can take up to 2 hours, so plan accordingly.
- If you need testing accommodations, please contact the USC Office of Disability Services and Programs at least two weeks before the test date.
For placement exams in Hebrew, contact Jewish Studies. For Portuguese, contact the Department of Spanish and Portuguese.