About this Event
8305 S. Gramercy Pl., Los Angeles, 90047#USC Mann
Join us for a town hall to gather community input and perspectives on barriers to pharmacy access in South Los Angeles. Introductory remarks on pharmacy deserts in L.A. are followed by a panel discussion.
This event is moderated by Dima Qato, PharmD, MPH, PhD, Hygeia Centennial Chair and associate professor at USC Mann School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. Panelists include:
- Oliver Brooks, MD, chief medical officer of Watts Healthcare Corporation
- David M. Carlisle, MD, PhD, president and CEO of Charles Drew University of Medicine and Science
- Representative La Shawn K. Ford, Illinois General Assembly
- Melvin Thompson, Chicago community organizer
- Ibrahim A. Younis, PharmD, pharmacy partners lead at L.A. County Department of Public Health
Share with us what works and what doesn't for accessing medications and pharmacy services in South Los Angeles. Light dinner is provided. Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
0 people are interested in this event