About this Event
Whether you’re new to USC or simply need a refresher, we would like to invite you to attend this year's Navigating Research and Scholarship at USC for faculty, staff, postdocs, PhD students, and graduate students on Friday, August 18 from 9 AM to 12 PM via Zoom.
We have prepared an exciting and informative program on the latest and greatest resources and support available at USC to help you conduct research and scholarship.
Please join us to:
- Hear how USC Communications can help you promote your research and participate in the national conversation as an expert in your field.
- Brush up on the resources USC Libraries has to offer, from research guides to print and digital collections and more.
- Find out about the high-performance computing as well as data solutions and storage services of USC Advanced Research Computing.
- Learn about the proposal and award management services and training at your disposal from Contracts and Grants.
- Discover what funding, research training, and proposal review services are available through Research Initiatives and Infrastructure.
- Prepare for corporate and foundation relations by learning how USC Advancement can help you build mutually beneficial relationships with external partners.
- Connect with Research Strategy and Development, USC’s liaison between faculty and the government’s many federal funding agencies.
- Find out how the Stevens Center can maximize the translation of your research into products through licenses and collaborations.
- Optimize your translational research with funding, training, and community connections from Southern California Clinical and Translational Science Institute.
- Reinforce not just safety but also occupational health in your research by learning about the training and services Environmental Health and Safety has to offer.
- Strive for the best in animal research through the quality animal care, veterinary medicine, and research support services from Department of Animal Resources.
- Ensure the safety and welfare of your human subjects by getting up-to-date with all the services available from the Human Research Protection Program.
We think this program will help you make the most of your time at USC. If you plan to attend, don’t forget to register and save the date. And we look forward to seeing there!
This event is organized by the USC Research and Innovation (R&I)’s Center for Excellence in Research and administered by the Research Initiatives and Infrastructure (RII) office. Contact email@example.com with any questions.