Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 4:00pm to 5:00pm
Current USC undergraduates are invited to meet Global Medicine representatives to learn more about the Global Medicine program’s progressive degree options.
The MS in Global Medicine program:
• Provides rigorous academic preparation for medical, dental, pharmacy, and other health professional schools.
• Offers study abroad electives in clinical medicine and healthcare systems.
• Delivers individualized advising tailored to students’ specific education and career goals.
• Offers unparalleled access to faculty who are practicing clinicians.
• Supports a vibrant student community that engages in volunteerism and social activities.