Thursday, February 3 at 5:00pm to 6:00pm
Meet Global Medicine representatives to learn more about what the GM program offers those interested in worldwide health issues and how our program prepares students to be leaders in health professions and beyond.
The M.S. in Global Medicine program:
• Provides rigorous academic preparation for medical, dental, pharmacy, and other health professional schools.
• Offers study abroad electives in clinical medicine and healthcare systems.
• Delivers individualized advising tailored to students’ specific education and career goals.
• Offers unparalleled access to faculty who are practicing clinicians.
• Supports a vibrant student community that engages in volunteerism and social activities.
Sign up for our virtual information session here: https://calendly.com/uscglobalmedicine