About this Event
Exams are offered on selected dates during the academic year and summer sessions and are not on demand. Please check the calendar on our website for upcoming exam administrations.
- Exams registration links are accessible only to currently registered, matriculated students.
- Registration is for the next scheduled exam; registration for future exams is not available.
Taking the Exam
Registration at least two business days in advance of the test start time is required. Click on the link(s) below to register ("request permission").
- There is no fee for taking a placement exam.
- The exam can take up to an hour, so plan accordingly.
- The results of your placement exam will be uploaded to your student record the next day by 3:00PM
- You must wait six months before retaking a placement exam.
- Exams are subject to cancelation or logistical changes at any time.
If the date of this exam is less than six months since your last attempt, your reservation will be deleted without notice.
N.B., THERE IS NO CONFIRMATION UPON REGISTRATION
CLICK HERE FOR MATH PLACEMENT EXAM (Register to Test/Request Permission)
CLICK HERE FOR CHEM PLACEMENT EXAM (Register to Test/Request Permission)
Students with Disabilities
Students with documented learning disabilities or physical impairments requiring accommodation must contact the USC Office of Accessibility Services at least two weeks prior to the testing date.
0 people are interested in this event