About this Event
On behalf of the USC Dornsife Office of Undergraduate Education, language@usc administers placement exams in Chemistry and Mathematics. Exams are offered on selected dates during the academic year and summer sessions. Please check the calendar on our website for upcoming exam administrations.
Exams registration links are accessible only to currently registered and matriculating students.
Taking the Exam
- Registration at least two business days in advance of the test start time is required. Click on the link(s) below to register.
- There is no fee for taking a placement exam.
- The exam can take up to an hour, so plan accordingly.
- Results from morning exams will be available the same day after 3:00PM. Results from afternoon exams will be available the following business day after 11:00AM.
- The results of your placement exam will be uploaded to your student record.
- You must wait six months before retaking a placement exam.
Students with Disabilities
Students with documented learning disabilities or physical impairments requiring accommodation must contact the USC Office of Accessibility Services at least two weeks prior to the testing date.