About this Event
On behalf of the USC Dornsife Office of Undergraduate Education, the Language Center administers placement exams in Chemistry and Mathematics. Exams are offered on selected dates during the academic year and summer sessions. Please check the calendar on our website for upcoming exam administrations.
Under normal circumstances, exams require no advance registration except when noted. When a reservation is required, please use the online request form below.
Taking the Exam
If you want to take a placement exam, check Language Center Events for the next exam date. Also note:
- Registration is required. Click on the link(s) below to register.
- There is no fee for taking a placement exam.
- Arrive ten minutes before the exam starts.
- The exam can take up to an hour, so plan accordingly.
- You must bring your USC ID to the exam.
- Results from morning exams will be available the same day after 3:00PM. Results from afternoon exams will be available the following business day after 11:00AM.
- The results of your placement exam will be uploaded to your student record.
- Placement exam results are valid for one calendar year.
- You must wait six months before retaking a placement exam.
Please note: If you are an incoming student, you must take this exam after classes begin August 17.
Students with Disabilities
Students with documented learning disabilities or physical impairments requiring accommodation must contact the USC Office of Disability Services and Programs at least two weeks prior to the testing date.
Check the Language Center website for all the details.
0 people are interested in this event