Lunar New Year Festival
Saturday, January 25 at 11:00am
This is a past event.
USC Pacific Asia Museum
46 N Los Robles Ave, Pasadena, California 91101
Join us for our annual Lunar New Year festival celebrating the Year of the Rat!
Enjoy free admission to the galleries, live performances, artmaking workshops, food trucks, and more!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- 11:00am – 5:00pm: Artmaking Activities – Hand Drum and Rat Mask with Barnsdall Arts (Parking Lot)
- 11:00am – 4:00pm: Calligraphy Demonstration (Courtyard)
- 12:00pm – Lion Dance and Martial Arts Demonstration – Northern Shaolin Kung Fu Association (Parking Lot Stage)
- 1:00pm - Korean Classical Music and Dance Company Performance #1 (Parking Lot Stage)
- 2:00pm - Music by USC Students Katherine Ho and Leon Hua
- (Parking Lot Stage)
- 2:30pm – Storytime with Sunny (Silk Road Gallery)
- 3:00pm - Korean Classical Music and Dance Company Performance #2 (Parking Lot Stage)
- 4:00pm – USC Kazan Taiko Drumming (Parking Lot Stage)
Please note, in preparation for our Lunar New Year Festival, the USC PAM Parking Lot will be closed Friday, January 24th through Sunday, January 26th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding!
CLICK HERE FOR PARKING ALTERNATIVES