How to File US Taxes
Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 4:00pm
This is a past event.
Taper Hall (THH), 301
3501 Trousdale Parkway, Los Angeles, CA 90089
A Sprintax representative will be on campus to talk to international students and scholars about basic tax information.
- How US taxes work?
- Who must file a 2017 US tax return?
- What tax forms should I receive?
- Forms you need to complete and send to IRS
- No income received- what form do I need to file?
- Nonresidents for Tax – Spouses (J2, F2, H4)
- What is FICA?
- What is ITIN?
- What is a 1098-T?
- State Tax Returns
- What happen if I don’t file my US tax form(s)?
- Items you need to prepare your Federal and State tax returns
- Introduction to Sprintax