About this Event
Access and availability of healthy foods and beverages plays an important role in your overall health and wellbeing.
The Healthy Habits EatWell webinar series is an eight-week program that will provide tips, resources, and support to help you improve your health and quality of life through nutrition and healthy-eating habits.
Join us at 12-12:50 p.m. every Thursday from March 10 to April 28, 2022.
Nutrition-related prizes will be raffled off each session as well as larger prizes among participants who attend all 8 sessions.
• March 10: Celebrate a World of Flavors
• March 17: Eating Greens and More!
• March 24: Eat Like a Champ: How to Fuel for the Everyday Athlete
• March 31: Sorting Out Popular Diets and Social Media Influences on Diet Culture
• April 7: Quick and Healthy Meals for Busy Schedules
• April 14: Food and Mood and Mindful Eating
• April 21: Eating Sustainably
• April 28: Nutrition for Health and Longevity
Registration is available at this link.