About this Event
3501 Trousdale Parkway, Los Angeles, CA 90089http://dornsife.usc.edu/languages/placement-exams/
language@usc offers placement exams for the following languages: Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek (Classical), Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Persian, and Spanish.
- Chinese: THH-B9 (basement level)
- Korean: THH-B10 (basement level)
- No registration is necessary unless otherwise noted. There is no registration fee.
- Arrive 10 minutes before exam starts.
- The exam can take up to 2 hours, so plan accordingly.
- If you need testing accommodations, please contact the USC Office of Student Accessibility Services at least two weeks before the test date.
For placement exams in Hebrew, contact Jewish Studies. For Portuguese, contact the Department of Latin American and Iberian Cultures. For Russian, contact the Department of Slavic Languages & Literatures.
Check the language@usc website for all the details.
0 people are interested in this event