Foreign Language Placement Exam (Registration Required for Some)
Friday, January 13, 2023 12pm
About this Event
3501 Trousdale Parkway, Los Angeles, CA 90089http://dornsife.usc.edu/languages/placement-exams/
language@usc will offer placement exams for the following languages: Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek (Classical), Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Persian, and Spanish.
- Spanish: THH-301
- French: THH-208
- *All others must register in advance here: https://usc.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_54O3Vw6bSmjWQEm
- USC ID is required.
- No registration is necessary unless otherwise noted*. There is no registration fee.
- Arrive 10 minutes before exam starts.
- The exam can take up to 2 hours, so plan accordingly.
- If you need testing accommodations, please contact the USC Office of Student Accessibility Services at least two weeks before the test date.
For placement exams in Hebrew, contact Jewish Studies. For Portuguese, contact the Department of Latin American and Iberian Cultures. For Russian, contact the Department of Slavic Languages & Literatures.
Check the language@usc website for all the details.
+ 17 People interested in event