Entrepreneurs Boot Camp
Thursday, June 25 at 12:30pm
This is a past event.
Electric Enjin, LLC, an e-commerce marketing agency, is hosting a three-part webinar series called Entrepreneurs Boot Camp. This Boot Camp is a free event for all college students who are interested in becoming entrepreneurs or going into digital marketing.
The three sessions are
- Entrepreneurship 101; Making your own Website, and Marketing your own Business.
- Students will be able to choose from signing up for all three courses or can pick from the three options. “Students will gain valuable insight from first-hand engagement with successful entrepreneurs, learn the basics of getting their website up and running and receive guidance from actual website developers, and learn how to market their business online through digital marketing efforts, such as search engine optimization and social media marketing,” says Chris Ching, Founder, and CEO of Electric Enjin.
The three sessions will take place on June 23, 24, and 25 starting at 12:30 pm and lasting for 1-2 hours. All sessions will be run by experts in the field to ensure knowledge in the area. Special guests include Chris Meade, co-founder of CROSSNET, the four-way volleyball net, featured recently on Shopify's site, Forbes, and The Today Show.
For more information and to sign up, there are three different links on Eventbrite to use. For the main page: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/entrepreneur-boot-camp-tickets-106987187558?aff=ebdssbonlinesearch
· For part 1: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/entrepreneur-boot-camp-part-1-stories-from-entrepreneurs-tickets-106989741196?aff=ebdssbonlinesearch
· For part 2: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/entrepreneur-boot-camp-part-2-creating-your-website-tickets-106990156438?aff=ebdssbonlinesearch
· For part 3: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/electric-enjins-entrepreneur-boot-camp-part-3-marketing-your-business-tickets-106990363056?aff=ebdssbonlinesearch