About this Event
Get a jump on your career
With offices coast to coast, we are looking for current students - from schools across the nation - to take what they’ve learned in the classroom and apply their knowledge and creativity to developing innovative solutions to a challenging business problem. Additionally, participants can count on having the opportunity to network with Crowe professionals and gain insight into which areas (within our Firm) might be the best fit for future internships or full-time positions.
• Be considered for future internships and full-time positions.
• Further develop your leadership, communication and problem solving skills.
• Network with Crowe professionals at all levels, from staff to partner.
• Experience Crowe culture and values in action.
• Win cash prizes and be recognized for your innovative solution(s)
Minimum student requirements
• Current students at all levels – Masters, seniors, juniors, sophomores, and freshmen
• All students are welcome to apply with the exception of current or previous Crowe interns.
• Application deadline: March 20, 11:59pm CT
• Case Distribution: March 22, Noon CT
• First Round Due: March 24, Noon CT
• Networking: March 31
• Final Round Live: April 4th
RSVP via the Events tab and selecting Workshops in connectSC to attend and receive webinar details.
0 people are interested in this event
No recent activity