COVID’s Lessons for Public Health Education & Training
Wednesday, June 9 at 12:00pm
This is a past event.
Join in a discussion of the impact of the pandemic on academic public health.
- Howard Hu, MD, MPH, ScD, Professor & Flora L. Thornton Chair of the Department of Preventive Medicine, Keck School of Medicine of USC
- Sandro Galea, M.D., M.P.H., Dean, Boston University School of Public Health; Chair, Board of Directors, ASPPH
- Elahe Nezami, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Clinical Preventive Medicine and Medical Education; Director, Health Promotion and Global Health Program
- Luanne Rohrbach, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Preventive Medicine; Director MPH Program
- Richard Watanabe, Ph.D. Associate Dean for Health and Population Science Programs
This event is presented by the USC COVID-19 Pandemic Research Center.