Blackstone LaunchPad Challenge (2): World Challenge
Thursday, September 23 at 5:00pm
This is a past event.
World Sustainability: The UN Sustainable Development Goals are a call to action for developed and developing countries to achieve a more sustainable future.
Challenge: how might we promote prosperity while protecting the planet?
Choose a problem associated with one of the 17 SDGs and develop and innovative and entrepreneurial solution.
- Special Guest Monica Dean, Managing Director of Greif Center for Entrepreneurial Studies
- Monica Dean, Managing Director at the Greif Center frames the challenge
- Form teams of 1-4 people at the event
- You will have a week to complete the challenge. PitchPages are due at 6pm on 9/29, 11:59pm
- All teams will create a 90 second video (youtube link) supported by pitch pages (training and support provided at and after the event - sign up for PitchPages here)
- The winners will be announced at the next Blackstone launchpad challenge #3 on October 7th at 5pm PT
- All students must attend and participate fully in challenge to receive $25 Uber Eats card
REQUIRED: PLEASE PRE-REGISTER for the event HERE
Note: This event is for current USC undergraduate and graduate students. In order to receive $25 Uber Eats gift card, you must attend the full meeting and participate in the challenge.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions