About this Event
Interviewing can be intimidating and preparation is key! Our team will be discussing tips to prepare for an interview, types of interview questions and what to expect in an interview process. This event is open to all nursing students, no matter the level of experience.
Registration is now open!
Upon completing registration, you will receive a Teams meeting link to access the virtual workshop.
For many of you, graduation is right around the corner. We want to wish you the best of luck while you prepare for this next step in your nursing journey!
Our new graduate nurse position is accepting applications for all graduation terms. Don't wait to apply!
This position is for all BJC HealthCare hospital facilities, including:
• Barnes Jewish Hospital – St. Louis, MO
• St. Louis Children’s Hospital – St. Louis, MO
• Memorial Hospital – Belleville, IL
• Memorial Hospital – Shiloh, IL
• Christian Hospital – St. Louis, MO
• Alton Memorial Hospital – Alton, IL
• Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital – St. Peters, MO
• Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital – St. Louis, MO
• Missouri Baptist Medical Center – St. Louis, MO
• Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital – Sullivan, MO
• Progress West Hospital – O’Fallon, MO
• Parkland Health Center – Farmington, MO
RSVP via the Events tab and select Workshops in connectSC to attend and receive webinar (or event) details.
0 people are interested in this event