Monday, February 5, 2018 at 6:00pm to 8:30pm
Lewis Hall (RGL), 103
650 Childs Way, Los Angeles, CA 90089
Please join us as ASPD hosts APA-Los Angeles, municipalities undergoing General Plan Updates, and experienced consultants, for an interactive forum where we'll explore better ways to communicate the role of planning and the function of General Plans, and discuss how we as planners can steward the public process.
• What is the future of General Plans? And, are they working?
• How can we effectively listen and engage the public through controversy and criticism?
• What tools and strategies can deliver a General Plan in a fair and timely manner?
• Dr. David Sloane, USC Price School
• Amy J Bodek, AICP
• Wendy Nowak, Placeworks
• Conni Pallini-Tipton, City of Los Angeles
Light refreshments will be provided.
Sign up link: https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/3235650