Allstate Military Claims Adjuster Info Fair – Start your Career!
Wednesday, May 31, 2023 8am to 12pm
About this Event
Allstate Informational Event
Learn more about our company, culture, and open Claims Adjuster Roles by chatting with Allstate sourcers and recruiters live. Speak to the AVETS (Allstate Veterans Engagement Team and Supporters) president and learn more about the veteran and military spouse support at Allstate.
***Claims Adjuster Informational Event for Veterans, Military Spouses and Dependents***
Discover Meaningful Work
Pursue challenging work that's just as rewarding as it is demanding. Put your claims experience to good use as a member of the Allstate Claims team! Be part of a team, who together, are helping guide customers to live a life well protected.
Discover an Exciting Career
Please note you are not required to attend the entire 4 hours. The event is set up where you can join at any given time during the event time frame.
If you're not available to attend the event on Wednesday May 31st, but are interested in learning more, please complete the registration form and a recruiter will be in touch if we have an opening that matches your qualifications.
Read more about being a Claims Adjuster:
Allstate's Claims Adjuster roles are for anyone seeking the stability of working for a Fortune 100 company with great benefits plus the potential for unlimited growth.
You are a great match for claims adjuster roles if you:
• Are a veteran, military spouse, and/or dependent
• Enjoy the ability to work independently starting your day from home to restore people's lives through outstanding customer service
• Spend your day handling claims virtually from home as well as traveling to loss sites that have been
damaged by fire, water, weather, or other unexpected events
• Use data and analytics to tell a story and influence decision making
• Flexibility to work in a variety of environments - independently, within a team, face-to-face, and virtually
What’s in it for you?
• Paid training and licensing
• Internet reimbursement
• Generous paid time off (PTO)
• Tuition reimbursement
• Cafeteria style health insurance plan- starts day one!
• 401K match and pension plan
• Volunteer opportunities + matching donations
• A culture of learning where you can expect to develop foundational skills for the future
• Opportunities for both personal and professional development
• Leadership teams that are communicative and engaged
• Impactful work by serving customers and the community in times of need
RSVP via the Events tab and selecting Workshops in connectSC to attend and receive webinar details.
External employer-hosted events and activities are not affiliated with the University of Southern California. They are posted on connectSC because they may be of interest to members of the USC community. Inclusion of any activity does not indicate USC sponsorship or endorsement of that activity or event. It is the participant’s responsibility to apply due diligence, exercise caution when participating, and report concerns to email@example.com.
0 people are interested in this event
No recent activity