11th Annual Global Body Computing Conference
Friday, September 22, 2017 at 8:00am
This is a past event.
Town and Gown (TGF)
665 Exposition Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90089
Theme: “Building the New Healthcare”
We are in the midst of great change in healthcare. Software is eating the world one industry at a time and companies must adapt or become irrelevant. The next great re-invention opportunity is in Healthcare and it will be a massive shift where new industry leaders will be created. This year, we pull together thought-leaders in digital health and human performance and explore a range of topics from cybersecurity and regulation, to internet of things, wearables, and virtual assistants.
- California: Positioned to Lead the Digital Health Revolution, Announcement of Cyber and Go-Biz
- Los Angeles: A Prototype of the Connected City
- Connected Health in California: Government: Tech and Creative Sectors
- How Do We Leverage Digital Media and Social Networks to Combat Diabetes Through Nutrition?
- Achieving Better and Broader Health Care Outcomes in Digital Tools
- How Ride Sharing Improves Health Outcomes in the Elderly
- Clinical Research in the Digital Era-Continuous Engagement and Outcomes
- Sensors Above the Skin-Where Does the Data Go-Warfighters Training and Deployment
- Player Tracking as a Labor Issue
- LA 2024: Creating New Experiences Through Connected Athletics: LA 2024 Olympic Bid
- Global Connected Product Award
- Dave Albert Innovators Award
- Designed Product Award
- Keynote Lunch Interview: How do Industrial Giants like GE, IBM, Intel, Amazon and AT&T Come Together over Analytics and Software For Digital Healthcare?
- What Form Will the Virtual Assistant for Healthcare Take?
- Cybersecurity and Continuous Risk Assessment - How Does Cyber Work in Digital Health?
- Activity Sensors - Who, What, Where, When-Results of the Level Study and Level Product Launch
- Current State of Wearables for Elite Sports
- World Build: Envisioning Medical Care in the Future
The conference attracts attendees from all over the world including medical executives, sensor developers, engineers, entertainers, athletic executives, designers, and students will attend. This year, we will delve deeply into frontier technologies in healthcare such as artificial intelligence and virtual reality, and get a glimpse into the cutting edge trends that will define the future of healthcare.
The conference has been covered by Fast Company, The New York Times, Information Week, BBC, Mashable, MedCity News, Engadget, CNET, and others.