11th Annual Aerospace Raw Materials & Manufacturers Supply Chain Conference
Monday, June 7, 2021
About this Event
Brought to you by SpeedNews. Designed for Leaders and Decision-makers from OEMs to Supplier Tiers in the Aerospace Industry.
This Conference is designed to serve a full range of materials and parts manufacturers in the dynamic global commercial and defense markets. The agenda includes topics of interest for equipment OEMs, sub-tier manufacturers, supply chain executives, market analysts, investment bankers, and material and parts suppliers. Speakers will address a range of important topics including supply chain strategies, demand outlook for aerospace part manufacturers, market and supplier trends, innovation and technology, and the impact of new materials challenging traditional material manufacturing.
If you are involved in the aerospace supply chain, this Conference has been developed specifically for you.
Topics focus on key components driving the industry
• Business environment and the supply chain
• Aerospace raw materials viewpoint
• Optimization of the materials supply chain
• M&A opportunities in aviation
Who benefits from attending?
- Strategic planning, marketing executives and business development leaders
- Supply chain executives and senior decision makers
- Equipment OEMs, sub-tier manufacturers, material and parts suppliers
- Industry analysts
- Economic development executives
Delegates are presented with up to date information and take part in valuable business networking opportunities with industry leaders. Delegates will gain new tools, information and relationships that will support and enhance their organization's growth opportunities.
Please contact Joanna Speed by phone at +1-310-857-7691, if you have any questions about this Conference.
0 people are interested in this event
No recent activity